2014年12月28日星期日

Re: Hello Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir,

I am Steve Sandro and I represent Christophe de Margerie, the Chief Executive of French Oil Company "Total", who died in a Plane crash in Moscow. I have a very sensitive and confidential briefing from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds, £46 Million Pounds. I'll give the details, But In summary, the funds is coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 35% as your commission/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction. You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29699733

If you're interested, Please do indicate by sending your Full names, Residential address, Phone number to me via email and I will provide further details and instructions. Thank you

Email: stevesandro@qq.com
Regards.
Steve Sandro

没有评论:

发表评论