2015年1月27日星期二

upon your agreement to work with me

Hello

I writing to seek an investment advice from you and to ask for your cooperation in a business of mutual benefit. I am an Auditor heading computing department of my bank.

It is about some fund stashed from our bank excess made from crude oil business,

so that upon your agreement to work with me, I will programme your name as the beneficiary/depositor of this account.

I have worked with the bank for many years and have earned alot of trust with them. Am highly trusted by my bank. I have submitted end of the year financial report and nobody knew about this fund. All I seek is your honesty, trust so that I will get this fund transferred to any account of your choice without any hitch and through legal means. At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me and my Bank colleagues who will help make this business a success. I will like to invest my own share in your company

Let me know if you are in. Contact me through this email address ( granterry@outlook.com ).

Regards

Mr Grant Terry

没有评论:

发表评论