2015年2月21日星期六

Hi

Hello,
My name is Mr. Henry Jones an auditing officer in EBID Bank of Cote D Ivoire.
I am writing for the following opportunity in my office that will be
of immense benefit to both of us. In my department I discovered an
abandoned sum of $ 16 Million (Sixteen Million US Dollars) in an
account that belong to one
of my foreign clients Late Engineer from your country who works with
Shell Oil Company and unfortunately lost his life on a TAM airlines
commercial jet crashed in Sao Paulo, Tuesday, July 17, 2007 and burst
into flames after skidding off a runway and barreling across a busy
highway.
All 176 people on board were feared dead in what would be Brazil's
deadliest air disaster, and at least 15 were killed on the ground,
http://chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-07/18/content_5438453.htm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/070718/GAL-07Jul18-1840/index.html
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at
$16,00.000.00 Millions US Dollars left behind by my client before it
gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the EBID Bank where this
huge amount were deposited. The said EBID Bank has issued me notice to
provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the
next twenty one official working days. Since I have been
unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 1 and half years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased since you a foreigner, so that the proceeds of this account
can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response,
we shall then discuss the haring ratio and modalities for transfer. I
have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you
up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to
enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law. Best
regards.
Mr. Henry Jones

没有评论:

发表评论