2015年6月26日星期五

greeting

Assalamualaikum

 It's my pleasure to contact you.
 Though I have not met with you before, but I believe one has to
 risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
 Is just that the Internet Scams have cost Genuine one like you and I not to
 ask from Help when we need it most.
 I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter.
 I am Khamis salah Melad. Iam an Arab and a boy of 24 years old never
 married,a first year Islamic student.With due respect,trust and humanity
 and with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart,i need your urgent
 assistance. My Father (Omar Mohammed M) was the former Libyan Oil  business
 mogul for the  Minister and  former Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's regime
 before his death.on Tuesday 10th, June, 2011 and the assistant together
 with my Mother.
 I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment am receiving
 from my step Mother and Uncle who planned to take away all my father's
 treasury and assets from me since the unexpected death of my Father.
 Fortunately for me, they couldn't discover where I kept my father's file
 that contained all the document.
 I have an inheritance from my late father which I will like  you to Advice
 me on what to do to invest in your country with your help.
 I cannot be able to make this myself  because of my refugee and Arab
 status and the Western World I am AFRAID.
 I have made up my mind to keep a legitimate relationship with you as i am
 taken you in Confident relationship and assistance in your country Please,
 am seeking your humble assistance with the below responsibilities:
 1. To stand as an investment Foreign Partner/Trustee with my Father if that
 can be done and Agreed with you  2. To provide me your Private Telephone
 for onward communication  3. After the communication has been successfully
 completed i will send to you some of the document for you to go through,
 you will help me re-locate to your country and find a good University
 enable me complete my studies.
  Thanks Regards
 Khamis

没有评论:

发表评论