2015年8月29日星期六

󾭇 Is your sexual relationship flat and boring?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

«
Hi there! Tired of being alone but too shy to say hello to that girl you want?

Embarrassed because you have limited to no experience?

Well I love a shy guy, especially inexperienced.

There's something very hot about a guy who is timid and keeps to himself.

I don't mind being in charge till you're comfortable and

I don't mind showing you what you wish to know..there will be no pressure and

I am not going to tease you about anything. (I'm not an expert either)

You can be you, ask whatever you want, and be at ease.

I'm not the sleazy type, I won't just welcome you into my pants and

I definitely will not put up with disrespectful bullshit.

CALL ME NOW!
ayden0522

Go here
to be removed forever.

没有评论:

发表评论