2016年1月26日星期二

From: Dr.Cicero Antonio Pereira/ BCom, CA, MA (Hons) and Ph D Banco PanAmericano S/A Good Day, Good afternoon. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you. On my first email I mentioned about, that I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project for you worth Millions Dollars. I am Dr.Cicero Antonio Pereira/ BCom, CA, MA (Hons) and Ph D, The portfolio Fund Manager of Banco PanAmericano S/A. Banco PanAmericano S/A is one of Brazil Largest Fund Management Company with over US$1.2 Billion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as the Banco PanAmericano S/A Fund Manager, I handled all the Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted U$10,500,000,00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annual on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made over US$10,500,000,00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Banco PanAmericano S/A through Bancos Espanoles Santander, S.A.(UK). All confirm-able documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure 100% risk free situation on the side of both parties. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed through Bancos Espanoles Santander, S.A.(UK) without any hitches.Our sharing ratio you shall be entitled to 50% of the total sum, while I will take 50%. All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure 100% risk free situation on the side of both parties. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do. You can reach me directly on my email address; capereira477@gmail.com / ciceropereira418@yahoo.ie I await your respond asap. Sincerely Yours, Dr.Cicero Antonio Pereira/ BCom, CA, MA (Hons) and Ph D Portfolio Fund Manager/ Crédito, Financiamento e Investimento Banco PanAmericano S/A Av Paulista, 2240, 10° andar, Cerqueira César CEP 01311-300, São Paulo, SP Brazil. Telefone: 4003-0101 www.panamericano.com.br

没有评论:

发表评论