2016年2月26日星期五

Greetings!

Greetings!

I sincerely apologize if i interfered to your privacy,

I contacted you With Good Faith and Trust because I would like to
discuss a serious matter with you concerning some amount of money that
belongs to a client who happens to have the same family name as yours
..

I receive a formal letter from the bank demanding us to present a
beneficairy for the released of your late relation inheritance deposit
and i want to put it to you because i believe that the best way to
claim and transfer the DEPOSITED fund is to trust someone like you as
never been hurt before.

I am Barrister Joseph Kono spokesman and legal representative to my
late client from your country, He was an oil and a Gold merchant,He
was doing business with Akubea community as a gold and crude exporter
. He died in a ghastly motor accident along Lome-Accra express way
with his wife and daughter when they were coming back from coco
beach,The fund is now without claim .

Your religion,race,nationality does not mater, He have left all the
information about the money legacy and documents/certificates
concerning the money is intact with me and my legal backup.

Quickly get back to me with your contact details for more explanation
on this issue.At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of
the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund .

Yours Sincerely,

Honourable Joseph Kono ESQ..
+22892331921

没有评论:

发表评论