2016年5月27日星期五

Hello Sir

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a business transaction which I wish to bring for
discusion. This transaction involves meeting, you should be able
to travel to meet with security company. I believe in the old
way of doing business with hand shakes not internet impostors.

My Name is Barr. Gabriel Mcmann a lawyer and an activist. I was
once a lawyer to late Maummar Gaddafi of Libya, whom I had
assisted to deposit a consignment worth millions of dollars with
a security company before his problems escalated which eventually
led to his death. I am contacting you now that everything is calm
and no one have an idea of this consignment except myself. Let us
see how best we can assist each other to retrieve this
consignment so we can share it and send part of the funds to
charity. I believe this will interest you, that's why I contact
you and if it interests you, kindly revert back at your earliest
possible.

Lets get it done urgently and finalized for partnership. In your
reply tell me more about yourself and include your telephone
number for easy communication.

Sincerely yours,

Barr. Gabriel Mcmann

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

没有评论:

发表评论