2016年6月29日星期三

Offer limited: Get a free bottle of Pure Forskolin Extract

(TMZ) - Gwen Stefani appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show last week and may have caused more of a stir than she may have liked. In a tongue and cheek moment with the show's host Ellen, Gwen opened up about her new boyfriend's incredible body transformation and how he did it exactly. "Blake is a busy guy, I mean he barely has enough time for me so to lose 30 or so lbs in a month... I couldn't believe it!"


Gwen went on to explain that Blake was and is using Pure ForskolinXT to promote his weight loss. "I did question him about his weight because he got so skinny so fast I was concerned he was doing something illegal. He showed me what he was taking and I was stunned. He doesn't even workout and he keeps losing the weight."

Get Your Trial Today - Click Here











 
Sent with ActiveTrail software

没有评论:

发表评论