2016年10月30日星期日

Looking for a sweet guy to have fun with :)

 
Becky has sent you an invitation to view her profile
 

Below you can read a little info about Becky:

Name: Becky Collins

-Favorite positions: 69 and reverse cowgirl

-Age: 25
-Height: 5'5"
-Weight: 110 lbs
-Eye Color: Green
-Hair Color: Brown
-Hair Length: Short

"I'm newly single and find myself dating again. Looking to start out as friends and see where things go from there. I find myself doing things alone and would really like to have a friend to join me. Always seem to be doing something. Like the adventure even if it's going for a drive. Looking for a sweet guy to have fun with :)" -Becky

 

Hook up with Becky tonight!

 



 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



DG International
PO Box 178
Jaco 4023 Costa Rica

This message was sent to its028@gmail.com
pmguid:2rc.ygae.fbokh

没有评论:

发表评论