2017年1月31日星期二

hrny_momma sent you an invite...take a look

Hi, there...I know you've been checking out the site. How do you like it? I'm loving it so far... I may be older than most of the young chicks here (late 30's) lol.... But the one thing I have in common with them is my hunger for some man inside me haha are you into xxx? Or are you only looking for love? Either way......

I hope you're into a more mature gal like me, I have a FULL chest (34DD) and a soft round bottom, long dark hair....I'm not all tight and fit like the college cheerleader types you see on instagram...but I do work out....I'm down to get as naughty as you want but you can't share any of our pics or convos in case my son ever finds them!

Hrny_momma: Sent you a VERY private invitation to see her interactive profile:

Read more -> HERE

"PS just the thought of meeting you for the first time has me really turned on.. so I wanted to leave you this little note.

- I would absolutely love to feel your soft shaft swell in my soft hands to the point where I can't help myself...We'd have to jump into bed and never get out!!!!!"

--hrnymomma(jen)




You've given us permission to send you news and updates about our dating offers and members. Unsubscribe here to stop receiving future mailings if you think you received this by mistake. VRE UNLIMITED INC : 9450 Southwest Gemini Dr , ECM# 90018 BEAVERton, OREGON | 97008

没有评论:

发表评论