| i like it big though | Personal Information I signed up for this a few months back... I was bored so I thought I'd see what the buzz was about...haven't really been on the site that much, never went on a date or anything...not too sure I ever would to be honest... but more and more people seem to be using it and I can't figure out how to cancel it so I figured I'd jazz up my profile a bit haha! | Personal Information I would like to meet a reliable, honest, clever, man without children, with a sense of humor, who knows how to love and value. | Personal Information I'm a laid-back girl who wants someone with whom to explore the city.I will never cook for you because I can barely cook for myself. My school is priority number 1 and you will need to accept that. I love to discuss movies and books. I am really good at Rock Band! I also rock at Jeopardy and know tons of useless trivia.I am looking for a man who calls when he says he will, is respectful, nice, and smart, engages in PDA, and has many interests. |
没有评论:
发表评论