2018年9月29日星期六

Invitation: passionate Amanda cal47988 @ Monthly on day 29 (its028@gmail.com)

passionate Amanda cal47988

Hello,

With you, I saw this world in colorful shades and only you has shown me a road to the paradise in our bedroom. :)

lerefer.com/passionate/1kh3pAp

Only you can give me the feeling that I have wings and fly each time I embrace you.



When
Monthly on day 29
Calendar
its028@gmail.com
Who
its028@gmail.com

Going?   All events in this series:    - -     

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this email at the account its028@gmail.com because you are subscribed for invitations on calendar its028@gmail.com.

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.

没有评论:

发表评论