2019年4月29日星期一

The Situation Room: It's a Battle between Trump and OPEC Once Again

You are receiving this as part of your free subscription to Oil & Energy Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.

Oil and Energy Investor with Dr. Kent Moors
April 29, 2019

The Situation Room: It's a Battle between Trump and OPEC Once Again
By Dr. Kent Moors

Welcome back from the weekend, Oil & Energy Investors, and welcome back to another Situation Room briefing. This week is already proving to be a busy one as far as the oil market and OPEC goes, and I have my work cut out for me.

So, here are the top two oil situations I'll be watching for the coming week.

1. Russia's Continuing Oil Problems

First and foremost, I will be looking into the Russian oil export quality crisis.

It now looks like European end users will not accept Urals Export Blend for at least a week.

I've been keeping an eye on this situation for some time now, and I will continue to keep you informed as to what's going on behind the scenes.

2. Trump vs. OPEC

Next, I will be examining the tepid OPEC response to another Trump demand that they increase oil production to offset his decision to end Iranian oil sanction waivers.

President Trump has been quite vocal about his desire for OPEC to increase its production, and has tweeted about it several times. His most recent tweet was last Friday:


It doesn't seem that the President will change his opinion on this topic anytime soon. OPEC has been less than amused, particularly after the Saudis and OPEC denied any such meeting with the President.

This is an ongoing situation, and I will be continuing to keep an eye on it and keep in touch with my global network of contacts.

Knowledge is Power, and Power is Money

It's this global network of contacts that has helped me get to the position I am in today. A position that allows me to understand and comment on the most up-to-date events in energy and geopolitics.

I came to understand very early on in the game that knowledge is power, and power is rarely about what you know...

But who you know.

I've kept my list of contacts in a secure place for easy access during most of my four-decade-long career.

However, another thing I've learned over the years is that sharing one's knowledge is just as important as having it.

Which is why I'm sharing some of the benefits of my long-held Rolodex with you now.

My network has led me to become one of the most well-connected people in energy (in fact, there are fewer than 50 people who control the energy industry, and most of them have me on speed dial).

And this Rolodex could let you share in those connections.

Not to mention get access to some of the best profit opportunities there are in this business.

I can get you access to these profit opportunities - just click here to get started.

Sincerely,
Kent

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (but you deserve to know the truth)
The Permian M&A Heats Up - and How You Could Profit
The Race Is on: This One $6 Stock Has a HUGE Head Start

You can learn how to trade like the pros - for just $1


I'm giving you a rare opportunity to learn how to amass a constant stream of extra cash - year in and year out. And I'm going to teach you how to do it entirely on your own. People have paid up to $30,000 to access my secrets... but it can all be yours for only $1. Go here to claim your seat in my America's #1 Pattern Trader Cash Course.

The Pentagon Has a Blank Check and a Clear Target (China)

China has been playing fast and loose for entirely too long, but its latest ploy has left the world in a state of SHOCK. This urgent situation is expected to drive billions of dollars straight into a few tiny defense companies - and possibly straight to your wallet. Here's the backstory...




You are receiving this email at its028@gmail.com as a part of your free subscription to The Oil & Energy Investor E-Letter.

Remove your email from this list: Unsubscribe

Manage Your Email Preferences

To cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues, write to us at:
Oil & Energy Investor | Attn: Member Services | 1125 N Charles Street | Baltimore, MD 21201
North America: 888.384.8339; International: 443.353.4519; Fax: 410.622.3050
Contact Customer Service
Website: https://oilandenergyinvestor.com/

© 2019 Oil & Energy Investor All Rights Reserved.
Nothing in this email should be considered personalized financial advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of: Oil & Energy Investor. 1125 N Charles Street, Baltimore MD 21201.

没有评论:

发表评论