2020年8月31日星期一

Special warning to President Trump

Brownstone Research

The Bleeding Edge Reader,

I'm a member of the U.S. Chamber of Digital Commerce...

Image

And I've been asked to share my expertise with officials at the highest level of our national defense and intelligence communities.

Today, I'm issuing a special warning to Mr. Trump.

I recently sat down with Tech Minute's Chris Hurt to discuss something shocking I believe is on the verge of occurring here in America...

A "Second Wave" that involves the stock market... the election... as well as 5 popular tech "darlings" that could crash hard.

But this doesn't only personally involve President Trump.

If you've got money in the market right now, I urge you to watch my recent interview and prepare yourself accordingly for this urgent situation.

Sincerely,

Jeff Brown
Editor, The Near Future Report


To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

没有评论:

发表评论