2020年10月31日星期六

Do you like your system, but have doubts about it?


In every business on the planet, but especially in trading, consistency is where the money is

You've experienced both sides of it yourself I'm sure
When you don't stick to your rules, it costs

When you do stick to them, things usually works out for your benefit
At least that's how it's supposed to work, right?

But how about when you feel like you're following your system pretty well and you're still having trouble realizing those 'consistent profits'?

What then?

Over the years, I've had a lot of people come to me saying that they like their system, but they have their doubts about it

It's like there's something that's not right about it, but they can't put their finger on it

And it's annoying as heck because they believe they have a sound strategy, but they're NOT making money

Here's the thing...

Over the course of a year, you're looking at placing dozens or hundreds of trades, right?

Well if you have a decent strategy, but there are problems with your system, you won't realize the full potential of that strategy

Remember, and this is important: your strategy and your system are NOT the same
Your STRATEGY is how you plan to get in and out of the markets and make money - from a general perspective

Your SYSTEM is how you're going to execute that strategy hundreds or thousands of times
You can have a good strategy, but if your system has functional flaws, then it's costing you
It's costing you money

It's costing you confidence
When your system isn't built 100% right, you won't be able to consistently execute that strategy as well as when it IS constructed properly

How can I say this?

I'm an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer  which means I know what works and what doesn't when it comes to getting consistent results - because that is the foundation of Quality Assurance

Plus,in working with hundreds of traders over the last 14 years, helping them with all kinds of issues, I've found one very common issue:

98.2% of the time, their trading systems had functional flaws

Yes, nearly ALL of them

How can that be?
It's easy to see how to get in and out of the markets profitably - on ONE trade or looking at ONE chart

But creating a system to do it hundreds or thousands of times in a dynamic environment like the markets is NOT so easy
So we have literally thousands of traders out there trying to make consistent profits with at least partially broken systems

Good strategies, but not so great systems, so the 'consistent' part gets compromised

So what can you do?

Well, I could teach you how to find the problems with your system and how to fix them

Or I can DO IT FOR YOU

I can review your system and show you where the problems are, what's making that consistency difficult, and then give you recommendations on how to fix it

Right now I'm opening some slots for my Trading System Review® Service

It's wonderfully simple and quick



Here's how this works:
  1. You send me your system

  2. I review it and record a video where I talk you through the issues I find, PLUS give you the insights as to WHY each is a problem, AND my specific recommendation on how to fix the problems found

  3. You make a few tweaks to your system


You don't have to learn anything - I do it for you

Your system becomes easier to execute and execute consistently

I will show you exactly what's been costing you and specifically what needs to happen with your system to make it SOLID

Click here to register now

Again, you DON'T have to learn anything

No hours of videos to sit through

No weeks waiting for results

I'll get this turned around and to you in less than 48 hours!

That's right.  You send me your system, sit back, I do the work, and you get results FAST

It's that simple

For the dozens or hundreds of trades you'll be placing over the coming months and years, you want to KNOW that your system is solid, right!

Click here to register now

You'll be glad you did!

Cheers

Brian

P.S.  Don't make the mistake I see traders make all the time:

Thinking that just because a system is "rules-based" that it makes for high repeatability and the consistency you seek.

"Rules" help, but are certainly NOT the be-all-end-all

Just like charts and indicators, rules are PARTS of a system, but the system itself needs to be built for repeatability and consistently and that is exactly what I'll do for you

I will show you what needs to happen with your system to make it SOLID

Click here to register now


















没有评论:

发表评论