2020年11月30日星期一

Thank you for joining!

A Teeka Tiwari Exclusive

Congratulations - you're in!

Your seat is registered and you're all set for FREEDOM 2020.

Get ready.

If I'm right - and I think I am - what's coming up ahead could make 2020 the year you finally reach your freedom number.

What do I mean by "freedom number?"

Simply put, it's the number you need to hit to secure financial freedom.

With that in mind, I want to ask you...

What's your freedom number?

How much money do you need to enjoy the retirement you deserve... to erase your debt... take your dream vacation... buy your dream home... to live life on your own terms...

In short: What's the amount of money you need to get the freedom you always wanted?

Money doesn't buy happiness.

But it can buy you freedom.

So please. Seriously consider my question. When you figure out your number, write it down.

Over the next few days, I'm going to share several videos I shot that are solely focused on helping you to reach your Freedom Number in 2020.

Here is just some of what you're going to learn:

  • I'm going to show you a powerful wealth-building approach...
  • I'm going to show you how to be "in on the deal" with the richest and most connected investors in the world come IPO day.

This allowed me to hit my freedom number.

And I came to America with only $150 in my pocket. No connections. No college degree.

In other words, being in on pre-IPO deals is the fastest way to financial freedom... regardless of your background or wealth.

The next couple of days could be the most important of the year, so watch your inbox closely.

Every email I send will start with [FREEDOM 2020] so you won't miss these timely updates.

Let the game come to you!


Teeka Tiwari
Chief Analyst, Palm Beach Research Group

P.S. There are still VIP slots available. If you want to be an event VIP, click here now.

P.P.S. As you'll learn, it's important you know your freedom number if you want any chance of hitting it, let alone in 2020. Take some time now to calculate it and write it down before my next email.

© Palm Beach Research Group.
455 NE 5th Ave, Suite D376
Delray Beach FL 33483
All Rights Reserved.

If you no longer wish to hear about this opportunity, you can unsubscribe here.

没有评论:

发表评论