2020年12月31日星期四

2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ The Magic Of New Beginnings

Hey ,

Depending on when you read this, it may well be the last hours of 2020 or the first of 2021.

In any case, I want to wish you, from the bottom of my heart,

Happy New Year, !

There is a certain magic in new beginnings. New possibilities opening up before our eyes as we leave behind whatever struggles, misfortunes or sadness we may have been plagued by.

2020 has been a difficult year for everybody, falling with a heavy thud upon the world.

But there is always light at the end of the tunnel and here we are, having survived the rollercoaster of awfulness that 2020 brought upon us, stronger and closer than ever. With an excited heart I say, to 2020, good riddance, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

In all honesty, though, 2020 did teach us the value of genuine connection and it did afford us the opportunity of learning about ourselves things we did not even know were there.

As I look forward to 2021, my thoughts stray to the novels I plan to write and to connecting more, hopefully in a non-virtual environment. 

What are you looking forward to in 2021? 😃💖

Don't forget you can grab your copy of 'The Northern Prince' at a promo price of $0.99 before January 3rd.

The Lightcrafter saga starts right here:

Get the first book in The Lightcrafter Saga on Amazon, here!

If you're read the book why not leave a review? Honestly, you reviews are extremely helpful for me as they make other readers more willing to discover my books and boost my rankings in the Amazon algorithm. Not to mention, they're super inspiring and motivating for yours truly. So please, if you've read and enjoyed my writings, do consider to leave a review on Amazon.

Unsubscribe
Created with MailerLite

没有评论:

发表评论