2021年3月31日星期三

[Zoom Call] How ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Finds Winning Trades More EASILY & More Consistently.

On our call, I'm going to show you how my 13-year-old son used Artificial Intelligence to Turn $2,000 into over $20,000 & win his stock trading competition at school. Think that sounds absolutely nuts? Yeah, so did I... Until he programmed the A.I. and I got to see it in action. Trust me, you're going to want to hear about this cutting edge technology.
 
Artificial Intelligence for Stock Traders
 
When it comes to making great trades again and again, there's one major obstacle that traders at every level face...

Time.
 
 
Fast Typing
 
 

No matter how successful we become or how many amazing strategies and risk management tactics we learn, our ability to consistently make money as traders hinges on our ability to spend no small amount of time doing regular, quality analysis.

...Or does it? That's just one question we'll be exploring in our upcoming zoom call:
 
 
 
 
How ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Finds Winning Trades More EASILY & More Consistently.
 
Click to RSVP for Free
 
Thursday, April 1st at 8 PM Eastern
LIVE Zoom Call Limited to 200 People - Recording is Included
 
 
 
 
On our call, I'm going to show you how my 13-year-old son used Artificial Intelligence to Turn $2,000 into over $20,000 & win his stock trading competition at school.

Think that sounds absolutely nuts? Yeah, so did I... Until he programmed the A.I. and I got to see it in action. Trust me, you're going to want to hear about this cutting edge technology.

During the training, we'll cover...

How AI can help you identify stock patterns and predict future movements, so you can feel confident that you're not missing out on any great trade opportunities.

What I trust about using A.I. as a trader—and what I question.

How AI learns and adapts to changing market conditions, because understanding how tools like this work is vital to using them successfully.

The secret to identifying high quality, high probability trades quickly & confidently.

Plus, I'll pull back the curtain and give you a behind-the-scenes peek at how AI actually works in action.

Interested in joining? Just click the link above to register now for this free zoom call!

In the meantime, I'd love to know... What questions do you have about AI, or our ability to use AI as traders? Email info@tradesmartu.com let me know!

To your success—and to the future of trading,
- Josh

PS - Let me be clear: In no way am I saying that AI can totally replace good analysis. However, it CAN give you a lot of time back + help keep you from missing out on great opportunities. Register for the Zoom call here, and let me show you how.
 
 
 

This email was sent to its028@gmail.com by Chart Experts
37 N. Orange Ave | Suite 500 | Orlando | FL | 32801
 

没有评论:

发表评论