2021年5月30日星期日

I closed March and April with a 100% win-rate using this new strategy

I've been using a strategy that finished both March and April with a 100% win-rate.

Using this strategy…

I saw a "signal" on M that led me to a 60.00% return in 6 days…

And I saw this same "signal" on VST, and that led me to a 50.00% return in 5 days…

Again I saw a "signal," but on CLF, and it led me to a 66.00% return in just 3 days…

And again I saw this same "signal,"this time on COTY, this time leading me to a 96.67% return in just 2 days!¹

These "signals" I've been seeing aren't found inside the stock market…

I'm seeing them somewhere totally different.

Beyond the trades I mentioned above, there are new trades I've just spotted looking at this same strange place outside the market…

If you'd like to see how I captured these gains "outside of the stock market" watch my short presentation here.

Cheers,
Lance Ippolito
Future of Wealth
¹Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
 
A New Money Crew Publication
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
 
                                                           

This email was sent to its028@gmail.com by WealthPress LLC

495 Town Plaza Ave | | Jacksonville | FL | 32081
Forward to a friend | Unsubscribe From All WealthPress Emails

没有评论:

发表评论