2021年6月30日星期三

🌞 How about we date each other this summer?

Just moved out here for a job and lets be honest I dont know anyone. I dont want to spend the summer alone  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Enjoy the beginning of
Enjoy the summer
Ashley
6 pictures / 2.1 miles away / Last online: 2h
quote Just moved out here for a job and lets be honest I dont know anyone. I dont want to spend the summer alone so I registered here. Im a fun girl and very open minded, I dont have any taboo when it comes to sex. Buy me a mojito and Im half way into your bed lmao.
Let's chat a bit and if we match, lets meet! XoXo quote2
Reply
You are receiving this email because you are registered with Karneolis Limited and have given your consent for your data to be transmitted to its business partners, of which the company Karneolis Limited, which operates the program xtradenudes, is part of. As a result, Karneolis Limited, as a data controller, processes your personal data for business purposes.
To find out more about the processing of your personal data, please consult our Privacy Policy

没有评论:

发表评论