2021年10月31日星期日

[LAST CALL] Momentum Workshop Replay

Hey , Micah here with a quick reminder...

My workshop replay is coming down tonight. Have you watched it yet? 

Watch my workshop and get my latest eBook

In the workshop, I cover:

  • How to recognize momentum early on (literally the most important thing I've learned in trading)
  • Examples from my own account
  • ... and most importantly – The perfect strategy to use along with momentum with the exact buy/sell signal

The strategy caught this move, and here's just a taste of what it can do...





Watch my workshop and get the strategy


Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah


PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

没有评论:

发表评论