2022年1月31日星期一

⏰ LAST DAY – How to Trade AAPL After Earnings

Hey , it's Micah – Quick reminder ...

This is your last day to catch my workshop, How to Trade AAPL After Earnings, and to get all of my special workshop bonuses.

You'll learn how to trade AAPL in the next few weeks, into spring, and even through possible interest rate hikes.

Watch my workshop and get my special bonuses

Here's what you'll get for FREE:

  • My workshop / complete plan to trade AAPL in the next few months (FREE – no purchase necessary)
  • The most important ebook you'll read this year, How to Trade Momentum for a Living (FREE - no purchase necessary)
Here's what you'll get for just $7 more:
  • 7 days of access to over 300K crowdsourced trading strategies, the fastest backtester available, 50 hours of on-demand education, my weekly Swing Trading live show, and so much more!
  • Our Options Masterclass – a 25-module course that takes you from beginner to pro (regularly $197)
  • 75% off my PayDay Cycle Masterclass

Click HERE to get it all



Hope to see you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!















 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

没有评论:

发表评论