2022年3月31日星期四

The Late Investor: All Saving and Investing, Politics-Free

Thanks again for subscribing to our Late Investor newsletter.

Dear ,

I'm Gordon Fox, and I'm the editor and writer.

Now, quite a few of our subscribers find their way to us from some of our partner publications. Newsletters like The Morning Bullets, The Local Conservative and Notes From a Deplorable.

While I'm a huge fan and subscribe to them all, I just wanted to take a minute to tell you what makes the Late Investor so different.

This newsletter is 100% dedicated to helping you get started with investing and saving. And when I say 100%, I mean it.

This is a No Politics Zone.

So, if you happen to lean to the left, don't worry about it.

You've found a safe space.

And, if you lean to the right, no big deal.

Politics are moot around here.

If you want all saving and investing and only saving and investing, then you've come to the right place.


Let's Start Saving,

Gordon Fox & The Late Investor Team

The Late Investor, 20 N. Orange Avenue, 32801, Orlando, United States

You can unsubscribe here any time.

没有评论:

发表评论