2023年10月31日星期二

Why I believe Elon Musk's "Project Omega" will blow PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX out of the water...

Unsubscribe

Eric Fry here.

Take a look at this picture…

Just behind me in downtown San Francisco is the site where Elon Musk and a couple of other billionaires launched a controversial new project that’s taking the world by storm…

I call it “Project Omega” and it’s the subject of an urgent new presentation I’m releasing now to the American public.

I believe the radical new technology being developed here will have huge implications for you, no matter how much money you have, where you live, or what you do.

In fact, it’s estimated this could unleash $15.7 trillion in new wealth.

I believe it will create a new class of stock-market millionaires…

While potentially trapping those who don’t prepare for what’s coming in an economic death spiral.

I’ve seen it happen before…

As a broker, entrepreneur, analyst, and hedge fund manager, I’ve spent the last 30 years working in Silicon Valley and Wall Street.

So this is not the first time I’m going public with a warning.

Back in 2000, I warned everyone that the dot com bubble was about to burst…

Those who listened to me avoided the bloodbath when the Nasdaq plunged 75%.

I made a similar call in 2005, when I noticed another bubble in the housing market.

I even went on CNBC to get the info out to as many investors as possible…

And by doing so, I potentially saved thousands of Americans from financial ruin when the housing market completely collapsed two years later.

More recently in 2021…

I predicted the crash in tech stocks and advised my readers to jump out of the infamous Ark Innovation ETF…

Soon after, tech stocks crashed, and that ETF dropped about 70%.

In all, I’ve helped to alert investors ahead of crashes for 73 different stocks.

But with AI, we’re about to see the same kind of disruption, only on a much larger scale.

While millions of Americans will end up on the losing side of this paradigm shift…

Click here now and learn how to prepare for what’s coming next.

Regards,

Eric Fry's signature

Eric Fry
Editor, InvestorPlace


 
 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of Investor Place Media, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com or leave us a voicemail at (844) 978-6257.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2023 American Consumer News, LLC dba MarketBeat.
326 E 8th St #105, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: Elon Did It Again: This Could be Bigger than Tesla

没有评论:

发表评论