2023年12月31日星期日

I believe these stocks will collapse by up to 80%

My name is Porter Stansberry…

During my career I’ve helped countless individuals grow their wealth during every market imaginable. 

But what I’m most proud of is the fact that I’ve predicted nearly every stock market bubble of the last 25 years, including the:

  • 1998 emerging market crisis… 
  • 2008 real estate crash… 
  • 2018 pot stock implosion, and…
  • 2022 crypto crash. 

In doing so, I’ve not only saved countless investors from financial ruin, I’ve also helped them beat the market.

Like my reader Jeremy M., who says he’s “easily added many hundreds of thousands of dollars” to his family’s accounts,” because of my research.

Today, I’m sounding the alarm once more…

In short, I predict that almost every AI stock will lose between 50% to 80% of its value from current levels…

…and that when this happens, investors will pay the ultimate price. 

I don’t want this to happen to you, which is why I’ve put together this urgent video.

It exposes you to what I believe is the biggest hoax of the 21st century… something I call the Artificial Illusion. 

I’m also going to tell you how to correctly profit from this illusion in a way no one else will. 

Pay close attention and be sure to share this video with everyone you know.

Take care,

Porter Stansberry
Founder, Porter & Co


 
 
Thank you for subscribing to DividendStocks.com's daily newsletter for dividend and income investors that covers ex-dividend stocks, new dividend declarations, dividend stock ideas, and the latest market news.
 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of Porter & Company, a third-party advertiser of DividendStocks.com and MarketBeat.
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you no longer wish to receive email from DividendStocks.com, you can unsubscribe.
 
© 2006-2023 American Consumer News, LLC dba MarketBeat.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: Buy this AI Stock Before Elon's Announcement

没有评论:

发表评论