2024年3月31日星期日

I’m afraid WWIII is a very real possibility

Hate is a word I seldom use. 

But when it comes to war, of any kind, I hate it. 

My family was torn apart by war.

That’s why I’ve been opposed to every American war including the Gulf War, the Iraq War, and the 20-year war in Afghanistan. 

As strange as it sounds… 

That's also why I've produced this new film.

Right now, the drums of war are beating once more. 

As Ray Dalio, the billionaire hedge fund manager, warns: 

“The possibility of this turning into a ‘Brutal World War III” stands at around 50%.”

I hope Ray is wrong, but I fear we could eventually be dragged into yet another war in the Middle East. 

Only this time, the outcome will be very different than before. 

How do I know? Because a new technology has emerged.

And the nations that wield this technology will not only be the ones who win future wars…

But will also be the ones who deter them. 

As one top U.S. cyber official claims: This [tech] is “the most powerful weapon of our time.”

Take a look.

Porter Stansberry


 
 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of Porter & Company, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2024 MarketBeat Media, LLC.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: New Trump Bombshell

没有评论:

发表评论