2024年4月27日星期六

As much as 20x better than buy and hold? 

Fellow Investor, I'm not a big fan of "buy and hold". Some gurus will tell you that patience is th...

Fellow Investor,

I'm not a big fan of "buy and hold".

Some gurus will tell you that patience is the key, but I call B.S.

I'm not here to brag, but I wouldn't have made a $5.3 million fortune that let me retire at just 37 years old if all I did was sit on a bunch of shares like a chicken waiting for its eggs to hatch.

Instead, I discovered a way to predict when a stock's "profit window" is about to open...

That advanced knowledge gives me the freedom to use a simple 'trading trick' which takes gains of 12%... 18%... and 23%...

And turns them into winners that could hand you 116.24%... 137.39%... and even a mammoth 227.71% windfall...

I've been using this strategy for more than three decades now.

And I've also taught others how to use it.

Some of them wrote in to tell me they've brought home $478... $3,231... and even $4,000... in just a matter of days.

That's how powerful this investing strategy is!

But what is this "trick"? And how can you use it for yourself?

I've put together all the details here.

To Your Investing Success,

Jim Fink

Jim Fink

Chief Investment Strategist

Investing Daily



You are receiving this email at its028@gmail.com as part of your subscription to Investing Daily. To ensure delivery directly to your inbox, please add postoffice@investingdaily.com to your address book today.

Unsubscribe | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Copyright 2024 Investing Daily. All rights reserved.
Investing Daily, a division of Capitol Information Group, Inc.

20 Pidgeon Hill Drive
Suite 202
Sterling, VA 20165
U.S.A.

没有评论:

发表评论