2024年4月27日星期六

Beta Testers needed to test this trade idea

Volunteers needed to test this trade idea

Dear Trader,

I need a few beta-testers to test a new idea.

Hey, it's Chuck Hughes, and I'm looking for "a few good men" (or women!) to test out a new trading concept.

It's called "Options For Income", and this is a revolutionary new trading style designed to generate income from the markets with a simple and straightforward approach.

I've been using this approach for years with my own personal finances.

Today I want to see if others can simply "copycat" my approach and get similar results.

So here's what I'm offering:

For the next month, I'll send you my weekly Options For Income newsletter. Each issue gives you detailed market analysis and specific trade recommendations. Plus, potential profit & income calculations.

Options for Income Newsletter preview

I would love it if you would copy my exact trade instructions, keep tabs on the results, and send me a note detailing how the strategy worked for you. You don't have to trade with real money. Paper trades are fine.

And keep in mind that I won't be giving personalized training advice, and of course trading incurs risk. There will be losing trades from time to time. But my track record stands on its own.

The regular monthly price of Options For Income is $39 a month, which is embarrassingly low if you ask me. But if you're willing to "keep tabs" on the results I'll let you try the first month for just...

$1!*

If you like it, you can continue to receive my Options For Income alerts for just $39 per month and you can cancel at any time.

GET MY TRADE ANALYSIS FOR $1 TODAY*

Happy Trading!
Chuck Hughes
Chuck Hughes

* $1 trial for the first month, continuing for $39 each month after if you wish to continue...

 
TradeWins Logo
 

© 2024 Tradewins Publishing. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us

DISCLAIMER: Auto-trading, or any broker or advisor-directed type of trading, is not supported or endorsed by Legacy Publishing LLC. For additional information on auto-trading, you may visit the SEC's website: All About Auto-Trading. The information provided by the Legacy Publishing LLC ("Legacy") Trading Services, newsletters and educational publications ("Services") is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Nor is the information published by Legacy a customized or personalized recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular financial products. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please note that results may not be typical and can vary from person to person. There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock and options market, including the loss of your investment. Any investment is at your own risk. You should only trade or invest your "risk capital" – money you can afford to lose.



This email was sent to its028@gmail.com by chuckstod@tradewins.com

TradeWins Publishing Corp.528 North Country Rd.St. James, NY 11780

没有评论:

发表评论