2024年4月28日星期日

POTUS in ‘25 Not Biden/Trump, But

On January 20, 2025…

The next president of the United States will put their hand on the bible and solemnly swear to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States…

And preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

But I do NOT believe it will be Biden.

And I do NOT believe it will be Trump.

I share who my evidence points to, right here.

And I believe when they do take the oath of office, their fingers will be crossed… and America will descend into chaos.

Click here now to see my urgent election warning.

Louis Navellier
Senior Quantitative Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace


 
 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of The Freeport Society, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2024 MarketBeat Media, LLC.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: AI "wealth window" is closing soon!

没有评论:

发表评论