2024年6月30日星期日

How I (personally) use the Power Gauge

If you've been, say, a carpenter for 50 years... I'd imagine you're an incredible craftsman. I'd gladly trust you to work in my home.
 

Dear Reader,

If you've been, say, a carpenter for 50 years...

I'd imagine you're an incredible craftsman. I'd gladly trust you to work in my home.

And I'd be very interested to see the projects you pour your weekend hours into just because they give you joy.

This is the equivalent for me: The "personal project" I just can't put down... after 50 years of immersing myself in just one thing.

It's what I went on camera to talk about last week.

It was probably the most exciting moment of my professional life.

But it seems like you still haven't seen what happened.

I understand you may have been tied up with travel... work... or family obligations.

At this point though, it's urgent that you see this now – today, before the holiday this week.

Because I've been holding open the invitation that I made to folks who were in attendance – the best and most generous invitation I will ever make.

And – fair warning: This week, that ENDS.

Of course... whether you say "yes" to my invitation is completely up to you.

But I think it'd be a huge mistake not to at least see it while you have the chance.

Because after 50 years of giving my professional life to one, single thing – I am really proud of what I've created.

And I think you'd be interested in seeing how I personally use this tool, myself, every single day.

I've wanted to show you this for a very long time.

But (for reasons I explain here) I couldn't – until now.

Even the hedge fund managers and billionaires I used to work for never got to see.

Whether you decide to try this yourself is up to you. It's definitely not complicated. And the opportunity I see right now is ridiculously good.

But I'm not going to try to convince you...

I think the fact that this is my passion – based on 50 years of experience seeking out big gains in the markets – speaks for itself.

Gratefully,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. I'm also really proud that my work today is helping folks like you make better decisions and more money...

When so many cynical folks on Wall Street tried to convince me not to.

To keep quiet... stay on "their" side... and not mess up the sweet situation for the already rich.

I share an eye-opening story about that here – and I think everyone who's ever put a penny in the markets needs to see it.

 

没有评论:

发表评论