2017年1月1日星期日

Was 2016 bad?

You've been chosen to receive a FREE copy of

You opted in to receive these emails by providing your email address at CrisisEducation.com, you can unsubscribe here if you do not want to receive these emails any longer. Please add support@crisiseducation.com to your address book to make sure these emails reach your inbox.

Crisiseducation_logo_lg


Dear Reuel,

If you're like me, you dip your toe into social media a little.  
I like being able to see pictures of my family who live in other states.  But the rest of it is really pretty much garbage to he honest.
And days like today remind me why I so rarely enjoy Facebook and sites like it.
I must have scanned over 15 posts lamenting about how people could not wait for 2016 to be over.  And they are citing things like the election (their gal clearly did not win), celebrity deaths, and some of the mayhem we've had this year.  
I guess that makes it a 'bad year' in their minds.  I suspect these folks are pretty miserable people in general.
I have a suggestion for them: if they're judging the quality of a year by an election that they had little control over, or the fact that a famous musician died, they need some fresh perspective.
Let's all make 2017 the year that we judge by our own actions, our own choices, our own results.  And if we're not happy with those results, let's make the changes necessary to achieve the results we desire.
Shouldn't that be the gauge by which we decide whether or not it was a 'good' year?
I hope you will stick with us and do just that.  We want to help you achieve those results you desire.  
It was a great year in our eyes, and we want to make every year great for you and your family.
And you can look forward to more in 2017.  More free tips, advice and commentary.  More actionable advice.  More life-saving tools and tricks.
Thanks for being here.  
One last thing: what would you change about our newsletter?  
Just hit reply and let me know what you would change, we truly value our input.


-Sam McCoy
  


This email was sent to its028+12-2015@gmail.com by support@crisiseducation.com

Freedom Writers Publishing, 1815 Central Park Drive, PO Box 774000-358, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477 

Modify my subscriptionUnsubscribe me from this list | Mark this message as spam

没有评论:

发表评论