2019年12月31日星期二

How You Can Achieve Your Goals in the New Year

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
How You Can Achieve Your Goals in the New Year
Dear Startup Investor,

Neil here. Today, I want to wish you a Happy New Year. I hope you're looking forward to 2020 as much as I am.

As the year comes to a close, it's time to start thinking about all the things we hope to accomplish going forward. This time, it feels even more important than usual. You'll always remember the way you began the new decade, so make it count.

This year, I want to prioritize spending time with my family and friends. But I also have lots of big surprises in store for all of you, and I can't wait to get started working on them.

What resolutions have you made for yourself so far?

You might not believe this, but when I first got started as an entrepreneur, it was the turn of the new year that finally pushed me to take action.

All around me, friends were celebrating the things they'd done right, the goals they'd reached, and the resolutions they'd managed to honor. I felt like I was watching everyone else get what they want in life while I was left feeling frustrated.

Those friends inspired me to make a New Year's resolution that I ultimately followed through on - and it changed the course of my life forever.

I promised myself that by the end of that year, I would be my own boss... and I'd never have to work for anybody else ever again.

By now, the rest of the story is ancient history. I've told you before about how I started my first online business at the age of 15... how I struggled to get traffic to my website for months on end... and how I finally realized I was wasting my time and money by paying digital marketers to do a job I was perfectly capable of doing myself.

Here's the crazy thing: you can launch an online business for next to nothing, sell almost anything, and still pull in revenue, as long as you know how to get eyes on your page.

I recently put together the Double-Your-Traffic Master Class. It's a free online course that teaches you the three main tactics that can double your traffic in five days or less.

If you ask me, launching an online business is the absolute easiest way to take charge of your own career.

I wake up when I want, answer emails from bed, work from my home office... And the best part is that I can rearrange my schedule whenever I want for dinners, vacations, family events, you name it. I can't tell you how much joy it brings me to know that I make my own rules.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many things I love about being my own boss... and I genuinely think this lifestyle is achievable for anyone. Just click here to learn how.

Until next time,

Neil
Trending
Stay Connected
facebook twitter instagram

没有评论:

发表评论