2014年9月25日星期四

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTERS AARON MIKE OQUAYE

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTERS AARON MIKE OQUAYE
146 kinbu Road Accra Ghana.
112 Spintex Road Accra Ghana.

Dear,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. I want you to understand that it's because of the urgency that make me contact you through this medium. I am barrister Aaron Mike Oquaye. Please I am writing to you to stand as a next of kin to my late client. And a late nationality of your country , He was a contractor in Ghana and he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million United States Dollars with a bank here in Ghana. He died in fatal plane crash with his wife and only child many years ago.

Please you can see the news here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm).

I have sought for his relatives since all this years and could not locate any. The bank where he deposited the funds have given me automatism to present his next of kin to claim his fund else the funds will be confiscated hence I contacted you since he is a national of your country. If you are willing to carry out the transfer. Please i want you to understand that no risk involve since i am his personal attorney.

Contact me with my private email for more details.

Best Regards.
Barrister Aaron Mike Oquaye
Reply immediately Please.

没有评论:

发表评论