2014年9月26日星期五

I m a Muslim...

Hello Sir/Madam

I got your contact details from the right source and decided to contact you.

How are you and your family? Let me briefly introduce myself to you as I write to you this email with a high sense of sincerity, trust and as my confidant.

My name is Maia Mustafa I'm a Muslim, age 56 yrs, I am a top Government functionary in the present government of Bashar al-Assad,the embattled Syrian President, but presently I'm still in Damascus,Syria with my family, I am in a dire need of a trust worthy individual/Organization who can receive and secure the sum of $4,3 Million US Dollars (Four Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited in Malaysia Deposit Insurance Corporation, this is as a result of the civil war in my country, Syria.

I seriously want to remove these funds from my name to a new name because Syria will soon have a new government which might affect these funds.

For your help and trustworthiness I will compensate you with 40% of the total sum and a stake in whatever business that will be setup by you with this fund in future. If you are interested kindly get back to me as soon as possible.


for more details.
In my next message I will attached my International passport copy for you to know who you're dealing with.

Thanks
Dr. Maia Mustafa
E-mail:maia.mustafa1@outlook.com
Damascus, Syria

没有评论:

发表评论