2018年2月26日星期一

I have a shipment that was implied for you

 

Our records indicate that at its028@gmail.com confirmed to be added to this mailing list,
If you no longer wish to be part of this list you can unsubscribe or
Report as [SPAM]

I have a shipment that was implied for you

Hi

A protected message was sent out to my workplace today informing me to send you this ...

I'll be honest, I don't know exactly what it is, however they are among our biggest customers, so I would open it as quickly as you can.

This is not typical, so I can just picture how important this will be for you!

If you have any concerns at all, do not hesitate to ask.

I'm sure you will be incredibly happy with whatever they have actually sent you, so enjoy!

Kind regards,

Ortiz Martin

 

To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.

Viper inv, 98 Frank Sound Rd. Brinkley, Cayman Islands KY1-1008


没有评论:

发表评论