2022年8月31日星期三

[AAPL] Should you buy this dip?

Hey , It’s Micah here, 

With AAPL’s most recent pullback, a lot of people are asking…

Should I be buying this dip?

So this week, I’ll be hosting a special workshop to answer that question!

You'll also get my favorite Million Dollar Strategy, as I will walk everyone through my trading plan for a bearish September.  

Over the years, we've fine-tuned this winning strategy, and right now, I’m watching my key indicators, and they're all screaming opportunity which is why now is the time to get this strategy so you don’t miss out on our next BIG move! 

Click HERE to RSVP


You’ll also learn how to improve your batting average and risk-reward!
 
Plus, this strategy has been profitable for the last 10 years in a row. 
 
Join me, Tomorrow at 12 PM PT | 3 PM ET, and as a bonus, I’ll be giving away my #1 Momentum Trading eBook to everyone who attends the live workshop!

RSVP and get eBook: How to Trade Momentum for a Living - a trader's guide to catching big moves in stocks

I think you'll love this strategy. 

Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade safe,
Micah


P.S. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!
 























 

 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

没有评论:

发表评论