2022年12月31日星期六

Nervous? I'm not...

I know it's been a miserable year in the stock market. A huge loss in the S&P... and an even bigger collapse in a lot of the "darling" stocks of the last 10 years.
 

Nervous? I'm Not...


I don't live in a bubble...

I do read the news. I talk to my friends.

I know it's been a miserable year in the stock market. A huge loss in the S&P... and an even bigger collapse in a lot of the "darling" stocks of the last 10 years.

I also know folks looking at huge drawdowns in their retirement accounts – with no idea how they're going to recover in time.

But that kind of stuff just doesn't affect me anymore – for ONE simple reason.

It's not that I've quit investing...

Or that I'm willing to settle for inferior returns.

No way.

It's just that I found a way to get off the stock market roller coaster... so I can actually enjoy my early retirement.

And I'm never looking back.

See, I retired early at age 52 thanks to this ONE investing idea.

One that I've used to make gains as high as 658% without stocks OR options.

Gains that are legally owed to me.

This approach is why I slept like a baby when COVID crashed the market in the spring of 2020.

And again, during the broad market selloff this past year.

For my investments – the outlook hasn't changed at all...

I'm still owed fat income payments multiple times per year.

And I'm still on track to collect double- and even triple-digit capital gains on a specific date, backed by law!

In fact, when volatility goes crazy like in 2022, it's actually great for me...

It means the potential gains for my favorite investment are about to go through the roof.

And according to the No. 1 smartest expert I know – 2023 is going to be the best setup in a decade for the strategy that changed my life.

But you have to be ready.

Now, let me be clear: I certainly don't take any pleasure in seeing the stock market crash.

It means real people are getting hurt financially.

And frankly, good riddance to 2022 – it's been tough in a lot of ways.

But that's why I want to show you this...

Something that could make this the best year of your life, financially.

That I'm also SURE is a better alternative to the excessive risk and volatility of the stock market.

And please, rest assured: I HATE messages that "hide the football" when it comes to how the strategy really works.

So when I got the chance to speak to fellow subscribers...

I went ahead and gave away the full strategy – right here on camera.

Regards,

Rob Lamoureux
Stansberry Subscriber
Albany, N.Y.

P.S. I'm 100% certain that trying this is by far the most important thing you could do for your money in 2023.

Of course, you don't have to commit everything to it. Or even quit stocks.

But if you try it, odds are you'll never look back.

And there's a huge reason to do it in the next few days, which I explain here.

 

没有评论:

发表评论