2022年12月31日星期六

The worst company of the year

I remember it like it was yesterday... February 13, 2022. Sandy and I were walking our dog. The temperature was brisk, much like this past week in Connecticut.
 

The Worst Company of the Year


Dear Reader,

I remember it like it was yesterday...

February 13, 2022.

Sandy and I were walking our dog. The temperature was brisk, much like this past week in Connecticut.

We were discussing the markets and I had some major concerns – like rising inflation... and the prospect of rapidly increasing interest rates.

The same concerns today... over 10 months later.

I warned readers about them in my Market Insights update on February 14, saying:

"The biggest concern of the 'smart money' is whether the Fed will raise rates and take money out of the financial system at the same time the economy is slowing down...

That's a sure recipe for a recession..."

Sure enough... it was.

The Fed raised rates and we officially entered a recession in the summer. 

That wasn't the only thing I warned about...

In that same update, I alerted readers:

"If you still own any of these stocks, take a closer look... don't just blindly hang on for old times' sake..."

One of the stocks I warned against was Carvana (CVNA).

The Power Gauge turned BEARISH on Carvana at the start of this year. It remained that way all year.

It knew something I didn't at the time, but I knew to avoid a weak stock like Carvana in a weak industry group.

And like clockwork, Carvana crashed over 98% this year.

Earlier this month, Yahoo Finance even named Carvana the "Worst Company of the Year."

This is the true power of my Power Gauge system.

It allows you to avoid the "worst" stocks... stocks that can absolutely destroy your portfolio.

Until midnight tonight, I've arranged an exclusive invitation for you to receive my monthly updates like the one in February and access the complete Power Gauge system with Chaikin Analytics.

But you only have a few hours left to act, before this special offer expires.

Don't miss out on your opportunity to avoid stocks like Carvana in the new year...

You can read all the details right here.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

没有评论:

发表评论