2023年3月31日星期五

My free stock pick

We're getting down to the wire here, so I want to make sure you saw the free stock pick I issued earlier this week.
 

My Free Stock Pick


Dear Reader,

We're getting down to the wire here, so I want to make sure you saw the free stock pick I issued earlier this week.

If you haven't, I urge you NOT to wait any longer.

The federal government has recently committed tens of billions of dollars to this company's industry... for many reasons:

  • It will help fix our supply chains, which 83% of companies say are still a mess, and likely to stay that way through 2024 unless some drastic moves are made.
  • It will power AI, which American businesses AND our daily lives are increasingly relying on – from sending emails to protecting our bank accounts from hackers.
  • It's critical for national security (the Department of Defense spends almost $2 billion every year JUST on the product this company makes)...

And most importantly... our government's betting big that it'll reduce our reliance on China.

Now, in the middle of all this chaos, THIS company has just lit up BULLISH in my Power Gauge.

Which means buying pressure is only going to intensify – and I want you to have a chance to buy the stock before most investors recognize what's happening.

Remember, I used my Power Gauge to call the bottom of the market in 2020 – and spot what would become one of the best stocks of the year: Moderna (which could've made you 1,180% over the next two years).

And my newest alert is only the first of many I plan to release in the coming weeks.

But be warned... this is your last chance to get this stock pick before it comes offline at midnight tonight.

That's just three hours from now.

Go here to watch the replay (and get the name and ticker of my recommendation for free).

Sincerely,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. I should mention that it's worth tuning in just to receive my free recommendation...

During my Bank Run Warning event on November 15, I shared my top idea (completely free) with all 320,000 who tuned in.

That stock is up 58% since then... while the S&P 500 has been negative.

This is your LAST chance to get my newest recommendation... absolutely free.

 

没有评论:

发表评论