2024年2月29日星期四

See you in 30 minutes?

n just 30 minutes, at 8 p.m. Eastern time sharp, I'll be going live on-camera... Where I'll deliver my first big market prediction of 2024...
 

Dear Reader,

In just 30 minutes, at 8 p.m. Eastern time sharp, I'll be going live on-camera...

Where I'll deliver my first big market prediction of 2024...

And the ONE crucial step you need to take with your money – well BEFORE the end of the March primaries.

You see, a little-known election-year event is headed straight for U.S. stocks...

And you're just minutes away from receiving my investment blueprint that could deliver you 100%+ gains and help you avoid multiple losses this year.

So I'm extending the invitation one final time before my broadcast goes live in just about 30 minutes.

Just for tuning in tonight, you'll receive – for free:

  • A brief recap of the real forces that moved the market in 2023, and how those stories will continue to impact stocks in 2024...
  • My 2024 Super Tuesday surprise prediction... and the details behind the indicator guiding my investment outlook for the year – which has 90% historical accuracy based on nearly 100 years of market data.
  • As well as the name and ticker of what could be one of the worst stocks of the year.

I guarantee you'll walk away tonight with the single most comprehensive stock blueprint I've ever created in over 40 years.

Plus, the names and tickers of two free stock recommendations I urge you to act on BEFORE Super Tuesday.

I've never revealed anything quite like this to the public before...

And you can only get the FULL story tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern time – if you accept my invitation, right HERE.

This is your last chance to make sure you don't miss it.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

没有评论:

发表评论