2024年6月26日星期三

“Biggest Breakthrough of My 47-Year Career” (photo)

Editor’s Note: Today, you can claim 1 free year of access to a powerful quant system. It’s become one of the most successful breakthroughs in our industry…

Dear Investor,

I’m not superstitious…

But 47 years ago, I began doing something unusual for “good luck.” And frankly, the results have been amazing.

It involves a powerful system.

A way of spotting which stocks have the highest potential to rise 10,000% or more – which most people don’t realize exists.

But with my good luck charm, I’ve been called an “icon among growth stock investors” by the New York Times. Take a look…

Here’s a BEFORE and AFTER photo of me:

Quite simply, I was so successful with this system that it’s made me a multimillionaire.

But more importantly, I’ve helped a lot of people make money. Here’s just a snapshot of the peak gains I’ve seen…

  • 66,804% gain on Applied Materials
  • 44,436% gain on Nike<
  • 84,666% gain on Microsoft
  • 75,286% gain on Danaher Corp.
  • 48,754% gain on Home Depot
  • 56,900% gain on Apple
  • 10,000% gain on Kansas City Southern
  • 24,194% gain on Amgen
  • 26,231% gain on Ross Stores
  • 11,624% gain on Jack Henry & Associates
  • 12,711% gain on AAON, Inc.
  • 20,249% gain on Progressive
  • 23,473% gain on T. Rowe Price
  • 10,000% gain on Rpc, Inc.
  • 12,922% gain on Teva Pharmaceutical
  • 18,048% gain on Oracle
  • 12,805% gain on Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
  • 39,252% gain on Adobe

In short: This system works as reliably as anything I’ve seen in my 47-year career.

You don’t have to “gamble” on the hottest stocks of the day…

And yet, it helps you get into – and OUT of – almost every boom and mania, as I’ve done with dot-coms, AI, the Covid boom, the SaaS boom, and more.

Today, I’m offering you one free year of access to it.

It’s all part of the biggest prediction of my 47-year career.

Before it goes offline, click here today to learn more.

Regards,

Louis Navellier
Senior Analyst, InvestorPlace


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of InvestorPlace, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2024 MarketBeat Media, LLC.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: Elon to Transform U.S. Economy?

没有评论:

发表评论