2024年6月26日星期三

Here's your private link to tonight's event

In about 30 minutes, I'm going on camera with my HUGE market update for 2024... and the most important announcement of my 50-year professional career.
 

Dear Reader,

In about 30 minutes, I'm going on camera with my HUGE market update for 2024...

And the most important announcement of my 50-year professional career.

Here's your private link to join.

I'll begin at 8 p.m. Eastern SHARP, but you can join right now... and even get some important pre-event details from my host.

I don't want you to be late...

I'll be sharing the big update to my market outlook at the very beginning.

And you're likely going to want to move some of your money right away when you hear it.

But that's just the beginning...

I'm also planning to discuss:

  • How the market is getting the AI story completely wrong today... and why the biggest investing opportunity in AI is just getting started. (It has nothing to do with stocks like Nvidia or Meta.)
  • The monetary shift that I believe will define the market for the next 5-10 years – and the ONE specific group of stocks that I'm sure will be the biggest winners as a result.

I'm also going to be sharing the name and ticker of a top recommendation today that's part of the exact strategy I'm so excited to tell you about – an idea you can take advantage of right away, without spending a penny.

More importantly, I'm going to introduce a new project that I've spent years developing and patiently waiting to share with readers.

In a bigger sense, this represents a "full circle" moment for my entire 50-year career in the markets.

It's the best thing I've ever done...

And I believe it's going to be extremely lucrative for you if you take advantage.

It all starts in under 30 minutes right here at your private link.

Hope to see you shortly!

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics


Here are a few tips for joining:

  • If you don't immediately see the event login, refresh your page.
  • Ensure your computer audio speakers are on and/or turned up.
  • Disable any pop-up or ad-blockers ahead of time.
  • Close out any other streaming platforms you might use (Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, etc.) – and make sure you only have one window and tab open for the event.
  • If you experience buffering or other connectivity issues, refresh your page.

Click here to access our discussion. (Begins at 8 p.m. Eastern time sharp.)

 

没有评论:

发表评论