2019年11月29日星期五

A holiday heads-up from Michael Robinson

You are receiving this as part of your subscription to Strategic Tech Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.

Strategic Tech Investor

See the Event Everybody Is Freaking Out About

Did you hear about this crazy event? Everyday Americans are repeatedly making 100%, 200%, 500%, or more in a matter of days - sometimes in as little as hours - by spotting insiders trading in real time. Some of them are retiring from their jobs because of it. To see how they do it, click here now. It only takes one hour a day!!!!


November 29, 2019

A Holiday Heads-up From Michael Robinson
(Click here to view this report online.)
By Michael A. Robinson

Dear Strategic Tech Investor Reader,

LATEST APPEARANCE
Why Big Cable's Loss Could Be Your Gain, and Who Could Win the New Streaming War

MICHAEL'S LATEST ALERTS
Research

Ontario Deregulation Promises Immediate Cannabis Market Growth

Trading

Why Cardlytics Soared 43% In A Day
Before I start this column, I just want to say something I'm thankful for... microwaves. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to heat up my Thanksgiving meal. Much to my families, disappointment I was late to dinner. This project I've been working on has become something important to me as it has challenged, and dare I say, changed a stance I've held for my entire of my life. Earlier this week, I told you all about a California mandate that will dramatically affect the state's entire population of over 39 million people. There's a very good chance it will affect everyone in America not long after. I've made exponential progress in my research and I should be ready to tell you about what I've learned within the next two weeks. I just wanted to let you know to follow along, because I think I've found a company that will be reaping a massive payoff from the new mandate before the end of the year. Stay tuned!

Trading volume is going to be thin today, due to the holiday, so I wanted to take this chance to say that I I am thankful for the support of my team and more importantly you the reader. I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.

I'll still be keeping one eye on the market today, watching for key developments. I'll be back next week to report on what I've noticed, and give my recommendations as the market heads into the final month of this year.

Together, we can look forward to a market-crushing December, and more outsized gains all the way through 2020.

But, for now, I want to wish you all the best for the holiday weekend. I hope that, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, this message finds you well.

Cheers and good investing,


Michael A. Robinson


What I'm following...
The Three Steps to Developing a Successful Trader Mindset

A lot of people stay out of the stock market because they think that trading is just too difficult. And it makes sense. It's easy to allow your emotions to run the show when you're a beginner trader. But if you adopt a healthy trader mindset, then trading works. And it's easy. Tom Gentile is America's #1 pattern trader, and in his Power Profit Trades free eLetter, he shows you exactly how to make a life-changing amount of money. Click here to sign up.

Secret Government Program Could Save over 2 Million People's Lives with "Miracle Biotech"

Deep in Afghanistan, the military conducted a secret operation to test a radical new technology. The operation was a success, and now over two million people per year could be saved by this amazing technology. And one tiny biotech firm holds all the rights in the U.S. See all the details here.


Be One of the First People to Secure a Copy of The 2020 Pot Profits Roadmap (Free of Charge)

The information and strategies you'll discover in this guidebook are helping put ordinary folks on the road to riches - faster than EVER before. These same secrets have given our readers a chance to secure exceptional wins of 4,750%... 5,015%... even 5,233% - in no time at all! Learn more here.

Alarming Video Reveals China's Master Plan to Destroy the United States

They call it "sha shou jian." Translated into English, it's known as "The Assassins Mace." Its purpose is to annihilate U.S. Naval Forces in the Western Pacific. Now the Pentagon is racing to funnel millions to a small $6 defense contractor with a mind-blowing new technology that's designed to stop this Chinese aggression dead in its tracks. Frankly, you need to see this before it's too late...

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED...
Could this little-known sector be the American Dream 2.0

Caught on camera: $1,260 richer in eight seconds

Do Your Stocks Pass the Rule-of-40 Test?

Don't be lulled by the government's trillion-dollar lie


Facebook Twitter More...

You are receiving this e-mail at, its028@gmail.com, as a part of your free subscription to Strategic Tech Investor.

Remove your email from this list: Unsubscribe

Manage Your Email Preferences

To cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues, write us at:
Strategic Tech Investor | Attn: Member Services | 1125 N Charles Street | Baltimore, MD 21201
North America: 888.384.8339; International: 443.353.4519; Fax: 410.622.3050
Contact Customer Service
Website: https://strategictechinvestor.com/

© 2019 Strategic Tech Investor All Rights Reserved.
Nothing in this email should be considered personalized financial advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of: Strategic Tech Investor. 1125 N Charles Street, Baltimore MD 21201.

没有评论:

发表评论