2020年4月30日星期四

Weekly Spread Trader


Dear Fellow Trader,

The current market condition has created a historical volatility.

This volatility is going to stay here for sometimes until CoronaVirus is contained.

It's time to up your trading game to profit consistently from this historical volatile market condition...

In this market, most of investors are buying Puts Options to hedge their portfolios. They are willing to pay very high premium for that. That's why buying Options are very expensive.

So you want to stay other side and sell them far-out-of-the-money Put options and collect juicy premium.

And, you also want to buy farther-out-of-the-money Put options at the same time. So your buying power does not get tied up.

In this market, You want to trade on options which are expiring in 7 days since Volatility is too high.

Our program "Weekly Spread Trader" exactly does that!

This program has generated 94% Profitable trades in 2019.

You read that right...In 2019, I issued 62 trades. 61 of them were profitable.

For next two days, I will let you try the program only $49 for the 30 days.

But only for next three days. The 30 days trial ends on Sunday (May 03).

Click Here To Generate Income Consistently From Current Volatile Market

In short, it's the easiest (and fastest) way I've discovered to make consistent profits as fast as possible.

The best part is that the holding period is only 2-4 days (So your funds don't get tied up for a long time).

You see, most folks make big mistakes trying to get rich off one trade -- and it's why 9 out of 10 traders lose money.

But over the past 7 years, I've perfected a simple system to use options to make consistent profits --

I know you are thinking that credit spread trade is Bullish bet. Why would anybody want to do that in this bear market condition!!!

The key is to sell really far out-of-the-money (30% to 40%) away from the current stock price. And the options which are expiring on 3-4 days.

That way, you don't get caught and create consistent profit in this market.

I've opened up a few spots in my Weekly Spread Trader program that details my favorite way to profit from Options holding for just 2 to 4 days. (This Limits your Risk)

Just click the link below to finally SEE how you can generate consistent and reliable profits every week.


Click Here To Join the Weekly Spread Trader (Only for $49. SAVE 80%)

Good Trading,

Hiral Ghelani, Founder and CEO

P.S. Since these trades are hand picked by me I have to limit my subscribers because I Issue 4 - 6 trades a month and I pride myself on handpicking only the highest probability trades.

If you are interested in winning more of your trades, I urge you to join me immediately. I still have ONE more trade I will be issuing this week.

Click Here to Join Now and you'll get my next profit ready options trade.

StockEarnings is a research service not owned or managed by registered brokers and therefore this site does not make any investment recommendations. The information provided from StockEarnings is not guaranteed as to the accuracy or completeness. Neither StockEarnings, its principals, or publishers, are liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from the content and services of StockEarnings. Each member of StockEarnings chooses to do trades at their sole discretion and risk. StockEarnings is not responsible for gains/losses that may result in the trading of these securities.

Unsubscribe

Click Here To Unsubscribe

20 2nd Street,
Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA
Phone: 1-877-6-STOCKS

没有评论:

发表评论