2022年6月30日星期四

Trouble: Things Could Get Worse

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

Trouble: Things Could Get Worse

My colleague over at Manward Press, Andy Snyder, sent me this important message about the state of the market, and I wanted to make sure you got to see it.

- Ryan Fitzwater, Associate Publisher


Things are getting crazy.

Dig around, and it's clear the rules of money are quickly being rewritten.

But it could get worse... much worse.

I'm convinced that Washington is thinking of making a HUGE move very soon.

Some say this could be the only way to "protect" the dollar and the American economy.

I say it's big trouble.

I've outlined what's happening... and what you can do right now to get prepared.

All the details are at this link.

But hurry... This is all unfolding fast.

Click here now.

Be well,

Andy Snyder
Founder, Manward Press

P.S. When another country tried what I think is headed our way, it was utter chaos. Gold prices soared overnight. I've got footage of the fallout at the banks at this link.

没有评论:

发表评论