2020年3月31日星期二

Millionaire breaks silence from self-isolation

Palm Beach Research Group

Palm Beach Daily Reader,

If you missed the "Trump bump"...

If you've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for the perfect time to get into stocks...

Now is the time!

Shortly before COVID-19 forced us into isolation, I visited Trump Tower...

And based on what I saw there, I'm prepared to put my reputation on the line.

Since 2016, my investment recommendations have averaged 154% per year.

(That's 10x the S&P. And 81 times the average investor, according to JPMorgan.)

However, one investment I recently uncovered could top them all...

You won't believe what I found in New York.

It involves President Trump, billions of dollars, and huge banks as well as Warren Buffett.

Not to mention a MAJOR upgrade to our credit and debit cards...

See for yourself!

If you make just one investment in this new decade, I recommend this be it.

(Especially given the historic buying opportunity we've just been given!)

Let the game come to you,

Teeka Tiwari
Editor, Palm Beach Letter

没有评论:

发表评论