2020年3月31日星期二

You won’t believe what this paper reveals: “Oracle’s” shocking secret!

 

Dear Reader,

I don’t want to get too excited, but…

I believe I’ve just made a rather large discovery.

You see, for the past several months, I’ve been tracking Warren Buffett's top 25 holdings…

And what I found was surprising, to say the least.

21 of his favorite companies are going "all in" on a hot new technology…

To the tune of $1.7 billion!

This is remarkable because Buffett is notoriously "anti technology."

(In fact, he once joked about shooting down the Wright Brothers’ first plane at Kitty Hawk!)

So, what is this new technology? And why are America’s biggest companies all in a race to implement it?

I reveal the full story in a brand-new presentation I just released.

You can see all my findings here.

Let the game come to you!

Teeka Tiwari

Editor, Palm Beach Daily

P.S. Buffett isn’t the only one that’s smitten by this new tech… Apple’s co-founder called this “the future.” And the World Economic Forum projects it will grow 295,762% by 2027. But, sadly, the mainstream news has totally missed this story. Shame. You can see all the ground-breaking details for yourself right here…

 

You are currently subscribed to velvet-leads as: its028@gmail.com.
Add contact@manhattaneducationgroup.com to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend | Manage Subscription | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Snooze
Net Atlantic
                                 

没有评论:

发表评论