2023年4月30日星期日

Access to my options scanner expires today!

Beta Testers Save $500!
 
   
     
   
 
This is not a joke.

Access to my options scanner expires TODAY!

In fact, it expires when the timer above reaches 00:00

Which in my opinion would be a huge missed opportunity…

Because I’d love for you to start the new month off with the scanner in your corner.

It’s made some incredible calls on COIN, INTC, SBUX, and a bunch of others…

If you missed my video from the other day no worries…

I’ll summarize it for you here…

✅I’m giving a handful of folks beta tester access to my scanner…

✅I’ve promised to teach them how to use it just like I would.

✅I’m hosting live training and trading sessions for all beta test members…(The next trading session is Monday)

✅I’m giving them 60 days of free scanner usage

And on top of all of that…

I’m giving beta test members a $500 discount

That said, if you want to become a beta test member, you might want to hurry…

This offer expires Sunday! 

So, to gain access to my scanner click here.

Don’t worry there is no install or download process, you'll be given an easy access link where you can open inside your browser!

If you’d prefer to talk to someone in person- call 877-212-2646

Enjoy!

 
   
Signature Lance Ippolito
 
Lance Ippolito

 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. Based on historical backtested data. Not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk.

 

Instagram Icon

TikTok Icon

YouTube Icon

Twitter Icon

Facebook Icon

   
 

没有评论:

发表评论