2023年4月29日星期六

Is it time to be short on Semi's: PUT make me feel that way

The put buyers may be forecasting an earnings miss
 
   
     
   
This was interesting…

The big boys stepped in and bought 156K of INTC puts just a week before their earning’s announcement…

 
 
   
   
It seems to me that someone is betting on INTC underperforming on their earnings call. 

And as you know, an earnings miss usually leads to a massive drop lower…

But here’s where things get really interesting…

I also noticed that PUT buyers were targeting AMD as well…

 
 
   
   
These buyers bought 300K in PUTS for the same expiration…

With both of these stocks being semiconductor stocks…

It tells me that semiconductors could get hammered on earnings…

Which brings me to the point of this email.

On Thursday I hosted an options scanner open house…

I dove deep on how to trade earning using the scanner…

So if you want to watch it, you can- just click this link here.

That said, I also re-opened beta tester access to my scanner…

Considering how great the scanner has been…

I thought it would be super helpful for you to start the new trading month with my scanner in your corner.

So if you missed out last time, consider this your second chance.

Fair warning though….

Beta tester access is only available this weekend.

Click here for more details.

'Til the next trade, 

 
   
Signature Lance Ippolito
 
Lance Ippolito

 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. Based on historical backtested data. Not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk.

 

Instagram Icon

TikTok Icon

YouTube Icon

Twitter Icon

Facebook Icon

   
 

没有评论:

发表评论